Discover what’s new, next, and cutting-edge
Immerse yourself in a world of innovation. The expo floor is a hotspot of activity featuring more than 170,000 square feet of booths, galleries and lounges and nearly 800 exhibiting companies.
From software to building systems to stone and tile, you’ll find materials and technologies of tomorrow featured in specialty product pavilions today. The expo is not just an exhibit hall—it’s also a temporary built environment packed with solutions that will affect your practice into the future.
Here are a few highlights:
- Step into the new Interiors Pavilion. While you're there, visit the Trends Hub to experience the latest in interior products
- Drop in on the live broadcast of discussions and debates from ARCHITECT Live
- Meet up in the Emerging Professionals Lounge, scaled for relaxation and equipped with career-building resources
- Gather at Composites Central in the Composites Pavilion for demos on the latest in these emerging technologies
- Experience the Schindler 7,200 sq. ft. immersive dome theater
- Wander through a giant cube made of the world's smartest electrochromaticglass, courtesy of SageGlass
Network while you earn LUs
Maximize your experience: Earn LUs in the CE Theaters and Learning Lounges or by browsing the floor, with Expo Chat
. Networking is as easy as stopping by one of the lounges to recharge (yourself and your device), meet this year’s honor award winners, or drop in on a happy hour.
Please note: Strollers are not permitted on the expo floor due to safety reasons. Baggage check is available to store your stroller.
The QR Codes below have been provided in order to make returning to these pages convenient on your mobile device:
What are QR Codes? They are a machine-readable code consisting of an array of black and white squares, typically used for storing URLs or other information for reading by the camera on a smartphone